The Office is committed to protecting the privacy, private data, and respective rights of those using this website.
Third Parties and Cookies
According to GDPR provisions, you shall be notified and asked to consent for the collection of data by this website upon Your arrival here.
The Office may collect different types of data, both personal and non-personal, in connection with Your use of this website and the services.
“Personal data” means all data collected that can identify you personally and includes contact information (e.g. full name, telephone number, e-mail address, social media profile address, user id in communication applications like skype & Facebook messenger) as well as information concerning the characteristics of your health and nutrition plan (ex. date of birth, medical history, individual’s weight history, nutritional preferences, body composition measurements). This also includes data in connection to the call center operated by the Office which stores all telephone conversations and all answering machine messages for the Clients.
The data is only collected with the purpose of allowing the offering of services to You and will not be revealed on purpose to any third party, private citizen or firm, but will be used exclusively for the purposes of sessions and of communications between the Office and the You (e.g. to answer telephone calls, send newsletter, conduct sessions). In addition, the necessary actions will be taken against electronic attacks for the protection of those data such as the use of up to date antivirus software.
By submitting Personal Data, You agree that The Office may collect Your data. The Office shall only collect Personal Data through optional, voluntary submissions, such as telephone contact, email contact, survey information, and online registration or forms. According to the activity in question, the types and amount of Personal Data collected will vary to what is deemed necessary for the level of service to be received. In any instance, it is expressly provided that the Office will not collect Personal Data unless You are asked to provide Your express consent to such an event.
You represent and warrant that You have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any data, including any Personal Data of another individual, to the Office.
Use of Data
Personal Data shall be collected solely for the purpose for which it is asked and for which You will have consented to.
Data may be processed to ensure your:
- Right of access – you have a right to be informed and request access to your personal data, which we are processing.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request us to modify or to update/complete your personal data, if those are inaccurate or out of date/incomplete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request from us the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request the temporary or permanent termination of processing of all or of some of your personal data.
- Right to object – you have the right to object at any time to the processing-by us- of your personal data, based on reasons related to your personal situation – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and transmit those personal data to the office of a third party and
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision-making process – you have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, like profiling, if the decision produces legal effects for you or other equally significant effects for you.
The Office shall not disclose Your Personal Data to any third party for any purposes without obtaining Your prior consent.
The Office takes all appropriate measures to provide security in relation to the storing of information and to ensure that data will not be lost or misused. Although necessary precautions are taken to ensure the security of information, it must be noted that security cannot be guaranteed over the web.
You can request a copy of the information the Office keeps about You and correct any inaccurate information, by emailing the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update, Athens, September 24th, 2020.