Our office is located very close to the “Megaro Moussikis” underground station, between Vasilissis Sofias Avenue and Michalakopoulou Street.
How to get here
- Get off at “Megaro Moussikis” station and use the “Aiginiteio Hospital” exit.
- Walk towards Hilton hotel.
- Turn at the corner of the second cross street on your left hand side.
- Disembark at one of the stops on Vasilissis Sofias Avenue or Michalakopoulou Street and walk to the office. For more detail look this map.
Car of motorcycle
- If you are coming from the direction of the city center turn right at the second cross street after Hilton hotel. The street’s name is Iridanou, and the number is 6.
- If you are coming from the north turn left at the point of Athens Tower towards Michalakopoulou and heading to the city’s center.
- Turn right at the point of Hilton hotel and enter Vasilissis Sofias Avenue. Turn right at the second cross street after Hilton hotel. The street’s name is Iridanou, and the number is 6.
- Throughout Iridanou Street there is a white demarcation line indicating that you may only park short term and by purchasing a City of Athens parking card. (Attention! The blue demarcation line indicates parking reserved for permanent residents only).
- Such cards are available at the mini market located at the corner about 20 meters away from the office (on Iridanou Street) or via the application myAthensPass by City of Athens (Google Play Store, Apple Store). The cost for 1 hour parking is 1 euro.