What you do
Safety depends on us as well as you. To minimize the risk of trasmitting COVID-19 it is mandatory for you to take appropriate precautions, the following:
- To arrive on time for your appointment or with a few minutes time difference.
- To arrive alone, if this is possible.
- To wear a surgical mask correctly, before entering the office and for the entire duration of your stay at the office.
- If you have flu symptoms or/and fever please do not come at the office and notify us.
- If you had come in contact with someone that has symptoms or has been infected with COVID-19 please call and notify us.
- Attendance (during quarantine) is possible by sending an sms to 13033, and selecting as reason of transportation number 1.