What we do
In order to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus in the office, to protect ourselves and you, we do the following:
- We wear a surgical mask throughout your stay at the office.
- We book appointments with sufficient time interval between them in order to avoid overcrowding and appointments start on time or with a few minutes delay.
- Although we like them, we have stopped handshakes!
- We have removed objects that could be shared such as magazines, pens, etc.
- The surface of the InBody 720 body composition analyzer are disinfected after each measurement with a powerful disinfectant used in hospitals.
- Every room has hand antiseptic gel as well as paper towels. Two of the hand antiseptic gel machines in the corridor and the waiting area operate with auto dispenser.
- Windows are always open so that to have sufficient ventilation.
- Contactless POS terminal is available for payments with cash/ credit cards.
- Chairs are placed within a 2 meters distance.
- Nutrition plans, body composition analysis results, etc. are presented with the use of 27-inch screen in order to avoid contact with documents.
- The documents that you will receive from our office can be sent via e-mail alternatively.
- For those who wish we can make the first appointment face-to-face, in order to make the initial body composition analysis, and the rest online.
- A contactless body temperature thermometer is available in case you want to use it.