What we do
In order to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus in the office, to protect ourselves and you, we do the following:
- We wear a surgical mask throughout your stay at the office.
- We book appointments with sufficient time interval between them in order to avoid overcrowding and appointments start on time or with a few minutes delay.
- Although we like them, we have stopped handshakes!
- We have removed objects that could be shared such as magazines, pens, etc.
- The surface of the InBody 720 body composition analyzer are disinfected after each measurement with a powerful disinfectant used in hospitals.
- Every room has hand antiseptic gel as well as paper towels. Two of the hand antiseptic gel machines in the corridor and the waiting area operate with auto dispenser.
- Windows are always open so that to have sufficient ventilation.
- We have acquired special, medical grade, equipment IQ Air Health Pro 250, that is certified for air purification, even for viruses that are 0.01-0.02 μm in size, with an efficicency that is higher than 99%. Please click the relevant hyperlinks to view its technical characteristics, the mechanism of action as well as the its efficiency in air purifcation. An additional air purifier Daikin MC55W is placed in the waiting area, that is also certified for filtering respiratory viruses, and specifically coronavirus, from the Pasteur Institute in Lille.
- Contactless POS terminal is available for payments with cash/ credit cards.
- Chairs are placed within a 2 meters distance.
- Nutrition plans, body composition analysis results, etc. are presented with the use of 27-inch screen in order to avoid contact with documents.
- The documents that you will receive from our office can be sent via e-mail alternatively.
- For those who wish we can make the first appointment face-to-face, in order to make the initial body composition analysis, and the rest online.
- A contactless body temperature thermometer is available in case you want to use it.